Voice of Your Soul & Voice Mastery
Your words only account for about 7% of what you’re “saying” when you’re talking about your feelings or attitudes. So, what about the other 93%?
Your vocal cues (like your tone of voice) make up about 38% of your communication, and your facial cues (i.e. body language) make up the remaining 55%.
Which is why we created…
About the Programs
Voice of Your Soul & Voice Mastery are about taking your communication to the next level.
They are LIVE, interactive events that tap into the core of who you are and help you to be the best version of yourself possible.
These programs use unique strategies to combine Energy Management and the Voice, and are fun, interactive ways to explore the core of who you are as a leader.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- How to maximize your communication efforts by making small, powerful adjustments in your delivery.
- How to be more effective in voicing your purpose, passion, and message to your audience (whether that is your direct reports, your department as a whole, or the entire organization).
- How to say what you mean and make people take notice.
- Who you are makes a difference.