It’s always about the journey right? We must learn along the way. Lets make that process more enjoyable.
- Assign different team members to take the lead on team initiatives.
- Hold your team meetings in different locations once a month or once per quarter.
- Conduct mini surveys and share with each team member what it is they are doing that is working.
- Bring in guest speakers to add a fresh new approach to your topics.
- Frequently and constructively talk about how the team, as a whole, could improve.
- Take corrective action on team dissatisfaction areas.
- Measure progress often.
- Take time to get to know each other and support each other’s goals.
- Ask open-ended questions and allow team members time to reflect and answer thoughtfully and thoroughly.
- Try a fun approach to building your team. Creating a solid team takes time, effort and energy. Be clear in your direction and the team will follow. (Peak Leadership with Horses is a special program that only In Sync Consulting offers upon request.)
Being In Sync One Moment At A Time