Happy New Year!
A new year is a time for reflection of the previous year’s lessons and new beginnings.
2010 was rich with learning and growth. Below is a snap shot of some of the “bigger” reminders:
1. The unknown is much greater than the known – It can be a humbling experience to think you are very certain about something and then it suddenly changes.
2. I know that I don’t know is much as I thought I knew. (refer back to #1)
3. Give with discernment – Giving to others is a beautiful act. I learned that giving does not always equal appreciation or respect.
4. Live life with an open heart- What a surprising gift I gave to myself. The colors looked brighter. The sun felt more amazing. The beach was more beautiful. Everything is better with an open heart.
5. To forgive is a gift of love to one’s self- Finding a way to be more kind and gentle with yourself is an easier path to bliss. Forgiveness is a beautiful gift to grace yourself with. If you are not sure how to forgive yourself for past mistakes, glitches, lumps and bumps, I encourage you to begin to seek what it will be for you. I promise it is an incredible journey that feels amazing.